The summer of 2012 has been full of new experiences and exciting challenges. Here are just a few that we'll start to cover in upcoming blog posts:
- Working with amazing architects to design the bakery
- Finalizing our business plan and working with the Nebraska Business Development Center on financial projections
- Requesting (and receiving!) a waiver from the Plumbing Board
- Attending our first live equipment auction
- Experimenting with gluten free recipes
- Designing a website with a web designer
- Deciding on Life Insurance (we're told it comforts the loan officer)
- And so much more!
Each week, Megan and I will tell a tiny tale about one of these experiences, and we hope you come along for the listening and commenting.
Here's a picture of a Praying Mantis who was sunning him/herself on my patio the other day. I've heard they are a tough insect of a fortuitous nature.