Are any of your products vegan?
The following muffins, though prepared in a dairy/egg-friendly kitchen, do not use any animal products (meat, poultry, fish, honey, gelatin) or dairy products, and sugar is substituted with maple syrup:
- Curry of Kali Muffin
- Coffee Cake Muffin
- Sgt. Pepper's Strawberry Fields Muffin
- Ginger Blue Muffin
- Cran-ginger Berrybread Muffin
- Campfire Muffin
- Peanut Butter Copperfield cookies
- Peanut Butter Dimple cookies
- Old School Chocolate Chip cookies
Check our our website for vegan cake options: http://www.twobirdsbakeryomaha.com/products/cakes/
Do you offer gluten-free products?
Many of our baked goods can be made gluten-free, using gluten-free flours. Please note that we do all of our baking in the same place, and we do not have a dedicated gluten-free kitchen. All gluten-free products are made in a kitchen that contains wheat products.
- Crantastic Gingerbread
- Earl Grey
- Lemon Blueberry
- Punkin Streusel
- Curry of Kali (vegan)
- Cran-Ginger (vegan)
- Ginger-Blue (vegan)
- Coconut Macaroons
- Peanut Butter Copperfields (vegan)
- Peanut Butter Dimples (vegan)
- Old School Chocolate Chip (vegan)
Check out our website for gluten-free cake options:
Where do you source your local ingredients?
We source a few key ingredients from the following farms. The ingredients sourced are listed after each farm.
- Clear Creek Organic Farm: butter (seasonal)
- Duda Farm: honey
- Grain Place Foods: golden flax seed
- Northstar Neighbors: eggs
- Prairieland Dairy: whole milk and whipping cream
- Secluded Farm: honey
Read more about our locally sourced ingredients on our website: